jueves, 5 de marzo de 2009

My experience in Monfragüe











The last week, with my classmates I went to Monfragüe national park. There we went out by coach into the national park. Also we came down in several viewpoints and there with binoculars and a telescope we seen a lot of types of birds, for example, black vultures, black stork, egypcian vultures... and a herd of deers. We passed a nice day and we learnt a lot of things about birds. Too, in this trip we visited the fair situed in "Villareal de San Carlos", the F.I.O

2 comentarios:

  1. I like your blog very much, Héctor. And I can see you have paid special attention to the vocabulary we've been learning. Keep up the good work!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Héctor,

    Soy Ivone de http://www.abaenglish.com y quiero hacerte una propuesta para unirte a nuestro programa de afiliados. ¿Puedes facilitarme una dirección de mail a la cual te pueda escribir?

    Muchas gracias,

    Ivone

    ResponderEliminar